“April Fool” in Arabic, Kithbat Neesaan or “The Lies of April”
The origin of this lying is not known for sure. There are differing opinions concerning that:
- It may have developed from the celebrations of spring at the equinox on March 21
- This innovation appeared in France in 1564 CE, after the introduction of a new calendar, (when a person who had refused to accept the new calendar became the victim of some people who had subjected him to embarrassment and made fun of him, so he became a laughing-stock for others)
- This celebration may go back to ancient times and the pagan celebrations connected to a specific date at the beginning of spring, so this is the remnant of pagan rituals. (It was said that hunting in some countries was unsuccessful during the first days of the hunt in some countries. This was the origin of these lies which are made up on the first day of April)
Le poisson d’avril
Europeans call “April Fool” le poisson d’avril or “April fish”
The reasons for this tradition are several, but none can be considered accurate
- The sun moves from the zodiacal house of “Pisces” to the next house
- The word poisson, which means fish, is a distortion of the word passion, which means suffering
- Symbol of the suffering endured by Isa (AS) (Jesus peace be upon him) 
Basic History or Incidences of April Fools Day
- The first mention of April Fool in the English language was in a magazine known as Dreck Magazine. On the second day of April in 1698 CE, this magazine mentioned that a number of people were invited to come and watch the washing of black people in the Tower of London on the morning of the first day of April.
- One of the most famous incidents that happened in Europe on April 1st was when the English newspaper, the Evening Star, announced in March 1746 CE that the following day – April 1st – that there would be an parade of donkeys in Islington, in England. The people rushed to see these animals and there was a huge crowd. They continued waiting and when they got tired of waiting, they asked about when the parade would be. They did not find anything, then they knew that they had come to make an exhibition of themselves, as if they were the donkeys!
Known as April Fools Day or All Fools Day
- Cause of the lies that they tell so that those who hear them might believe them and thus become a victim for those who are making fun of him
This is the law of Allah (swt) in which is wisdom and care for people’s circumstances.
And Allah (swt) is the Haqq [Truth] and the Source of Strength.
- Lying is prohibited in Islam
- Making fun of someone or something is haraam (forbidden) is Islam
- Creates enmity, anger, depression, stress, anxiety, hatred, lack of trust, barriers, and etc
Search for Islam http://searchforislam.com/
Muslims fooled by April Fool’s Day Internet Urban Legend http://www.themodernreligion.com/misc/hoax/april-fool.html
Sister Anisah of South Dakota http://www.angelfire.com/sd/HIRU
It Appears That Muslims Are the Fools http://www.islamtoday.com
 According to the claims of the Christians, and they claim that this happened in the first week of April